Monday, August 27, 2007

anita involved in a relationship with a married man! (Jun 23, 2007)

Anita Yuen revealed secrets of her past relationship with a married man on Stephen Chan's "Be My Guest."

Anita Yuen Wing Yee has always been a straight forward person. Due to her materialism, Anita admitted that she was involved with a married man on Stephen Chan's "Be My Guest" show.

This resulted in a hot debate among netizens as to the identity of the married man. Anita's husband, Chilam Cheung did not mind Anita's colorful past and joked, "Wah, that's such old news, why are you still asking who the man is? Wasn't it Stanley Ho [Josie Ho Chiu Yee's father]?!"

Stephen Chan asked Anita directly, "Were you in a relationship with a married man at one point in time? Did he give you many expensive gifts?"

Anita admitted honestly, "Yes, in the past I was materialistic. I was a callow youth and thought that I possessed great qualities. After I grew more mature, I regretted being with the man. Afterall, he was someone else's husband."

Regarding Chilam's past rumors with Charmaine Sheh, Anita said she trusted Chilam. If Chilam strayed, Anita would be able to spot it with her eyes.

Chilam did not mind Anita's past and explained that Anita was an honest person. He said, "The past is in the past. I don't mind."

When reporters told Chilam that they asked Anita how she would respond if he were to cheat in the marriage, he was greatly concerned. He asked reporters what was Anita's answer.

"She would surely kill me! I have to find out what she said!"

--

No matter how many rumors chilam had in the past, lenlen never felt that there was a third party in their relationship. Besides that, lenlen had never wanted to reveal their secret wedding to the public, which took place in America, and only 4 people were present at that time.

Interviewer: How long did you date chilam before you lived together with him?

Anita: It happened very fast, actually when I entered the entertainment industry, I was already living by myself, so Chilam just moved into my place. At first we weren't very used to it, but gradually we felt comfortable being in each other's company.

After staying with him, how long did it take you to decide that you wanted to get married?

Actually I suggested the idea to him very early in our relationship, so in 1998, he told me this," Right now, I don't think my career is well established enough to provide for you comfortably and to support you to the best of my abilities, so please give me more time." After he said that to me, I knew that getting married wasn't important to me anymore, because I realised that this guy is not like other guys who get married for the sake of it, he wants to plan for our future, and true enough, he did it!

So actually what year did you and Chilam get married?

In 2001. (Was it Chilam who suggested it?) He felt that it was time, so he said," Why don't we choose a place to get married?" So I agreed, and he said," Not in HK though."
(He did this to avoid all the papparazzi.) Yes. (So where did you get married?) In America. (Was it in Las Vegas?) No, it was in a small chapel in San Franciso. It was what I wanted, I've always been afraid of wearing wedding gowns, and I didn't want to make a big hoo-haa out of it, I also didn't want to trouble my friends. I felt that it should be a quiet affair, so there was only 4 people present.(Only 4?) The priest was there, and a friend from outside the entertainment circle. (So lowkey?) Haha, yes. (So where did Chilam buy your wedding ring from?) Oh, it is branded of course, I made sure. Haha!

Did you and chilam book the place and prepare the ring beforehand?

We first went to Las Vegas to gamble, then we headed to San Franciso to get married, then we went back to Las Vegas to gamble and when we arrived back in HK, we pretended as if nothing had happened.

Since you were already married, why did you still keep it a secret?

Hmmm, how do I explain it? Actually it was more of a supersticious affair. It went something like this...since it was the "lucky" time of the year, why not get married? Since the priest was available, why not grab this opportunity? So, since we've already been married for so long, why bother to reveal it?

There were a lot of reports saying that Chilam often feuquented pubs and massage areas.

He only went to massage areas about twice, once was because Chingmy Yau invited him to come along, but actually he does not really enjoy going for massages. He told me about it before he went for the massage, but the next day reports and pictures of him going to the massage centre was splashed on the newspapers, the reporters also told me that particular massage centre offered "special services". So I told them to give me proof, anyway I didn't have anything to say. At that time I was in Thailand, so he went to see me, that was correct. I felt that he was also very sensible because he told me this," At least now I go to the pub when im young, if I do that when im old, won't you be even more hurt?" Actually its good that the pictures were taken, so now at least he doesn't go anymore!

If chilam had extra-marital affairs, would you forgive him?

Of course not! He'd better not let me find out! I'd always tell him that its okay to have fun with girls, but don't be too intimate at the expense of my happiness. Actually, I've been in the entertainment industry for so long now, and I've met many so called "good guys". I feel that if you always tell your guy not to do this, or you can't do that, he'll be thinking why not? So thats why I feel that if you want to play, its best not to let me know, and when you play, you must also know your limits.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

2h24 am,Tuesday, August 21, 2018. Maybe it’s too late but i’m just a fan of her recently. thx