Monday, August 27, 2007

SON CAMES FIRST, CAREER SECOND AT THE MOMENT (May 25, 2007)

"When i was in my 20s, my career came 1st, parents 2nd and friends, 3rd. Now, in my 30s, my son and family comes 1st, parents 2nd and career 3rd."

Yesterday, anita was an invited guest at the "2030 family bonding time". She exuded an aura of vibrance and energy when speaking of her 6 mth year old son, it was as if the rumors of her suffering from post-pregnancy depression were nothing but rubbish.

In her speech, she also openly told reporters that during her pregnancy, her attitude towards her family was quite bad.

After her pregnancy, lenlen revealed that of course having a son now would affect her "financial future", hence recently she has been filming ads for different companies.

" Based on my character, when i see a good script, i know i will definitely go for it, but until now, there isn't any script that allows me to put down taking care of my son for a period of time to give my best in acting for it, so maybe i will start acting again in July."

Reporter:" Is the reason why you're out here today because you desperately want to make "milk money"?"

lenlen laughed and said," I will not neglect him in order to make money."

lenlen said that she really enjoys the life that she has now, as she can spend time with her parents everyday, take care of her son and have fun with him, but she also said that she has been quite rude to her parents, always so loud when talking to them.

However, when talking to her son, she can't bear to scold him as when she sees his innocent and angelic eyes, her heart sorta melts! So even if he does the wrong thing, she can't bear to tell him.

CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT HER SON

" I remember that moment when my son was born, i cried immediately when i heard him crying. I didn't know that when he came out, he sprayed urine at the doctor!I remember laughing when the doctor said," whao, you're so polite, already inviting me to drink your tea!"(as in the traditional chinese tea served at weddings).

After my son was born, i didn't have enough sleep and everything i did somehow always ended in a mess, but after seeing my son, i would always regain my composure and manage to fix things right again.

When he was born, he always wasted a lot of nappies, as he defecated everytime i changed his nappy. So, i told him" not again, you're such a waster!" But, he looked at me and gave me a very embarrassed look on his face, and i thought that look was so cute!

At the scene, there was a reporter who asked lenlen if she would expose her son's photos to the media.

lenlen replied by saying" I can show the photo to you individually, but no photos yet please. haha, somehow i find that everytime i try to turn his head away from the reporters in HK, he will always look into their camera! So i think he really loves taking pictures."

ON SCHOOLING

"Chilam and i have quarrelled before regarding his schooling. I personally think that its okay for him to spend about 55 mins a day listening to the teacher tell him stories and listen to music. However, Chilam thinks that it is too early for him to start "schooling". So, we often have "quarrells" regarding this matter."

No comments: