Sunday, November 25, 2007

Anita's moving into new home

After Chilam became a father, he spent HK$220 000 on a limited editon family car with only 50 available in the world. Also, Chilam bought a new 3300ha house in place of their old 2400ha one.

Anita carrying morton getting into the new car and heading off to dinner.

No. plate of the car, it is XX 827, 827 being Chilam's birthday - August 27!

Anita plays the disciplinarian.

Anita yuen appeared in a charity event on sat, the 17th. When asked by reporters if she's afraid that her filming would force her to neglect her motherly duties, she replied that she wasn't afraid of that.

Also saying, " My son is able to recognise people, and especially likes being around my mother, so the lesser i see him, the happier he'll be when he sees me after my work is completed. Also, whenever my son sees toys, he'll immediately forget about me, just like his dad." ( I think in chilam's case its probably cars or snooker-he's in love with that game).

When reporters asked who plays the good-cop and bad-cop when dealing with their son, anita replied that chilam wants to be morton's friend, leaving her to be the bad-cop. She also admitted to disliking people laughing whenever she was scolding morton as her son will then not take her scolding seriously and not heed her advice.

No comments: